Oval Shape Black Diamond
One of the best shapes of black diamonds is an oval shape black diamond, You can also call it an elongated round shape diamond. People love it because of its egg-like oval shape which covers the finger in the most significant way. The trend of oval shape diamonds has seen a slight upward trend whether it is a black diamond or white diamond, Oval shape has been the first choice for people across the world.
You can design several engagement rings or jewelry pieces with this oval shape black diamond of 2.73 Carats, It has some extra features like has a rose cut back so you can use it both ways. You can design vintage-style engagement rings as rose cut gemstones are preferably used in such designs. But if you simply want to try out this black diamond in a solitaire design, you can make the best choice as it will look larger in any solitaire design you’d like to set this diamond in. It has a shiny luster in the front with shiny facets, whenever the sunlight falls it’s going to reflect the light from its surface itself.
Are you new to black diamonds and really want to own one but you have a doubt about its nature and existence? Then to clear all of your doubts our experts have written a blog about the history of black diamonds and their creation. Check the blog at the link below.What
Exciting features of Oval Shape Black Diamond
Before proceeding forward to the purchase of this Oval Shape Black Diamond you must know some exciting features of this oval shape black diamond.
- This fabulous oval-cut black diamond weighs around 2.73 carats making it look bigger in the size.
- With no cracks or knicks on its surface, this black diamond falls under AAA quality which is the top quality in black diamonds.
- The size of this oval black diamond is 9.3 mm X 8.3 mm X 4.4 mm making it a dope shape in the oval cut.
- It features jet black color with opaque quality which means the perfect dark color you are looking for for your jewelry.
- You can create the most unique vintage jewelry pieces with this oval shape black diamond which also has a rose cut faceted backside.
Custom Work in Black diamonds
Being a leading wholesaler of black diamonds online we also accept custom orders from our valuable customers as we understand each and everyone’s needs while working with so many jewelers worldwide. Jogi Gems has the best-ever team who earns expertise in cutting and polishing diamonds in various shapes you want us to make. So if you are willing to buy oval shape black diamonds in some other shape or size you want us to customize just drop a message on our email or chat box so we can note it down and serve you accordingly in the meantime.
But if you think that this black diamond is perfect for you then you can stick to it and get it now from Jogi Gems as it is ready to ship, The quicker you will be, the better offer you will get on our black diamonds. So hurry up and take this one now itself.